Wednesday 31 October 2012

Craziness of Go Karting, Experience Yourself!


How are you bloggers! Hopefully u guys stay healthy. Just to share, Well, since a long period of time I’m not updating my blog.. approximately after a year and a few months, NOW it's the time for me to marathon blogging. yeay! On 22/09/2012, I was realizing my first wishlist to play go-kart! I remember if we want to play go-kart, we have to go SEPANG, apparently by googling for information ...wow! So close from my house, only in section 13 Shah Alam, near to Stadium Shah Alam.

memory lane
im in the real track of go-karting!

When I reached the destination, I was extremely felt excited! Wow and gonna rock ~ ~~ ~ first wishlist already in front of my eye. Without wasting time, I went to registration and payment counter.There were two types of go-kart either to choose 80 cc or 100 cc. I was dumbfounded for a moment, on how to choose what cc. After thinking for awhile, ive decided to race 80 cc. hahahaa! later ill choose 100cc keh...no worry then.


the go-kart scene
me look scared?! no its not im just being excited bebeh!

After i did payment, I was asked to wait for my turn and it is required to wear a safety helmet. It is very easy on how to play go-kart, it just like driving an automatic vehicle. I just keep screaming and shouting while go-karting! Satisfied! Crazy and fun! Do have a try guys and u won’t regret!

If you have any enquiry u may contact:
City Karting
Shah Alam Section13
Tel: +603 5512 5868/1649


today I’m attending a conference organized by the MALAYISAN SOCIETY MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY (MSMBB) held at University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. Participation to the conference is important as a requirement to obtain a master's degree. I hope that I can be awarded best poster (amin) since it is my last presentation doing research for master. Alhamdulillah, I have attended a total of four conferences with five poster presentations conference. May Allah ease all the obstacles to face challenges to earn my masters degree and graduate soon. For your information the most interesting part in each conference is the food, wow Tasty!
 
me and my poster BM9

 thanks for reading!